Heritage of Zandalar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark times be ahead!

Go down

Dark times be ahead! Empty Dark times be ahead!

Post  Zul'Ros Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:45 pm

This is sort of an OOC warning for the newcomers.

Don't get your hopes up.

Alright, most of you would naturally think that things are looking really grim when the GM says something like that. Starting from scratch is always hard. You have no people to play with. New people won't join if there's no events going on. You can't plan any events as there's not enough people. The vicious cycle continues. What was left of a once great community finally dissolves when RPers start transferring to other realms. SSL may finally rest in peace.

Many would tell you that this has already happened. I refuse to believe it. I've seen this realm's community at its prime. I've been lucky to be part of it, even if not for long. It took me almost a year to realize that I want to see it again, no matter what.

The difference may be hard to spot, but we're not actually starting from scratch. We have the knowledge and experience passed on to us by the previous generation of RPers. Heritage of Zandalar (previously named Heritage of Zul'jin) has been around for years, and I just can't bear the thought of letting all the immeasurable time and effort that various people have put into it go to waste.

The only thing I ask of you is to believe and hope for the best. As long as it doesn't become a painful chore, invest as much as you can into the guild. Sometimes it'll seem like it's pointless. Sometimes you'll think that your hard work won't ever pay off. But please bear with it for a while. There are plenty RPers left on the server that just don't have an opportunity to RP anymore. With MoP more people will come to SSL. A lot of those who already left the game might return to see what's going on here. We just need some time to get back up and running again. I, on the other hand, will do my best to create as much opportunities for the guild as I can.

Well, that's about it. Hope you can understand what's going on in my head now Smile Anyway, let's just try and make HoZ the best RP guild ever! After all, isn't it what we all came here for? Very Happy

Zul'Ros
Admin

https://heritage.mirbb.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum